To our clients and friends:
Virginia Governor Ralph Northam issued a Statewide Stay at Home Order earlier this afternoon.
Effective immediately and until further notice, nearly our entire staff will be working remotely. You will not get a live person when you call our office number during regular business hours. However, you can select a PW&W team member from the automated menu. Your call will be forwarded directly to that individual, even if he/she is working from home.
Here is a full list of our team members and their extension:
• Charlie White: 434-845-1266, extension 108
• Brian Blankinship: 434-845-1266, extension 101
• Annette Bradley: 434-845-1266, extension 100
• Tonya Fortune: 434-845-1266, extension 102
• Tom Gerhardt: 434-845-1266, extension 108
• Shep Nowlin: 434-845-1266, extension 104
• Jim Poats: 434-845-1266, extension 105
• Melissa Powell: 434-845-1266, extension 106
• Cheryl Wade: 434-845-1266, extension 107
If you have any difficulty reaching our office by phone, you can always email us and we will get back in touch with you as quickly as possible (see email addresses below).
We have had two weeks of practice operating remotely, and we are well positioned to continue to manage client accounts and meet your service needs moving forward, whatever additional operational challenges may come our way.
We pledge to do whatever it takes to serve our clients in the weeks ahead.
Please call or email as needed. We will be here for you!
Our thoughts are with each of you and your families in this difficult time.
Gorham “Bunny” Wood
434-845-1266, extension 109
Charles B. White, CFA
434-845-1266, extension 108